The BAC Floor Class was designed by Ann Rodiger to present movement through the lens of the Alexander Technique. She has combined her knowledge and experience of the Alexander Technique, Bartenieff Fundamentals, Feldenkrais, Yoga and various dance techniques in creating this class.
• Work with the whole body coordination to find your balance and center through an extended session on the floor.
• Focus on your breathing, ease, coordination, and directions.
• Work slowly and carefully to build your awareness of your limbs in relation to your head, neck, and back.
• Increase your awareness of joint articulation.
• Integrate what you have learned to standing and walking.
Mondays from 5:00 pm – 6:30 pm
Thursdays from 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
You are welcome to bring your own mat. Mats are provided if you do not have your own. Wear comfortable clothing that is easy to move in.